the run and go // twenty one pilots
The sun will forever keep rising: a playlist for the dark days
1. Keep Rising - Jack’s Mannequin
2. Walls - William Beckett
3. Be Calm - fun.
4. Coast (It’s Gonna Get Better) - Patrick Stump
5. Last Hope - Paramore
6. Learn to Dance - Andrew McMahon
7. Here I am Alive - Yellowcard
8. I Can Lift a Car - Walk The Moon
9. Skyscraper - Demi Lovato
10. Swim - Jack’s Mannequin
11. Hills and Valleys - The Rocket Summer
12. Young Volcanoes - Fall Out Boy
13. The Phrase That Pays - The Academy Is…
14. Carry On - fun.
15. You are a Tourist - Death Cab for Cutie
16. Ready to Go (Get Me Out of my Mind) - Panic! At The Disco
17. SING - My Chemical Romance
18. Keep on Keeping On - Travie McCoy ft. Brendon Urie
19. Overcome - New Politics
20. Screen - Twenty One Pilots
21. Get Up - Mayday Parade
22. Warrior - Demi Lovato
23. Up We Go - LIGHTS
24. I Wanna Get Better - Bleachers
25. Just You Wait - William Beckett
please tell me again how these adorable idiots are ruining the sanctity of marriage cause i’ll i see is a hella lot of cuteness
Post-rain puddles reflecting the sunset.
It has been a privilege to have known you, young warlock.
The story we have been a part of will live long in the minds of men.
In all the aeons we have lost nothing, we have gained nothing - not a speck, not a grain, not a breath. The universe is simply a sealed, twisting kaleidoscope that has reordered itself a trillion trillion trillion times over.
Each baby, then, is a unique collision - a cocktail, a remix - of all that has come before: made from molecules of Napoleon and stardust and comets and whale tooth; colloidal mercury and Cleopatra’s breath: and with the same darkness that is between the stars between, and inside, our own atoms.
When you know this, you suddenly see the crowded top deck of the bus, in the rain, as a miracle: this collection of people is by way of a starburst constellation. Families are bright, irregular-shaped nebulae. Finding a person you love is like galaxies colliding. We are all peculiar, unrepeatable, perambulating micro-universes - we have never been before and we will never be again. Oh God, the sheer exuberant, unlikely face of our existences. The honour of being alive. They will never be able to make you again. Don’t you dare waste a second of it thinking something better will happen when it ends. Don’t you dare
|—||Caitlin Moran (via ambvr)|
Twenty One Pilots // Holding On To You
This changed me